Lack of energy after a few hours of skiing? Whether you are the type of people to earn their turns or to enjoy a ride up in chair lift, try these bars! With 20g of carbohydrates and 2.5g of fiber per portion, these bars will keep your energy level high!
Note: This recipe contains affiliate links. You can read my disclosure here.
- 1 cup (250 ml) pitted dates
- ½ cup (125 ml) dried blueberries
- ½ cup (125 ml) dried apples
- ½ cup (125 ml) almond
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) chia seeds
- Combine all ingredients in food processor.
- Blend until it reaches the desired texture.
- This can take a few minutes.
- Spread in a baking dish and press firmly.
- Chill for at least 1 hour.
- Wrap individually.
Keep them in the fridge or even freeze them for better conservation!