This lunch is super quick to make and does not require any utensils. Perfect for a satisfying lunch on the trail on a long day hike or multi-day backpacking trip.
Note: This recipe contains affiliate links. You can read my disclosure here.
- 1 large multigrain or whole wheat tortilla
- 2 cheesestrings
- 4 mini pepperoni sticks (or the equivalent of 60g or 2oz of pepperoni sticks)
- 3 tbsp (45 ml) tomato paste
- ½-1 tsp (2.5-5 ml) italian seasonings*
- Pack all the ingredients separately.
On the trail
- Spread the tomato paste on the tortilla, using a pepperoni stick.
- Sprinkle the italian seasonings on it.
- Add the cheesestrings and the pepperoni sticks.
- Roll the wrap and enjoy!