Note: This recipe contains affiliate links. You can read my disclosure here.
- ¼ cup (60 ml) freeze dried raspberries
- 2 Oreo cookies, crushed
- 3 tbsp. (45 ml) instant chocolate pudding mix
- 3 tbsp. (45 ml) powdered skim milk
- Bowl to eat (you could always eat directly in the bag, no judgement here!)
- Spork or spoon
- Mix in plastic bag #1: raspberries and Oreo cookies.
- Mix in plastic bag #2: pudding mix and powdered skim milk
- Add ½ cup (125 ml) of cold water to bag # 2.
- Mix well by shaking the bag for a few minutes.
- Wait for at least 1 hour for the mix to thicken up.
- Add the raspberries and Oreo cookies. Enjoy!