Dessert is always good and even more on the trail. Add 10g of protein to your meal by adding this delicious dessert. Top this pudding with fresh blueberries found on the side of the trail, when in season, for extra nutrients and antioxidants. Replace powdered skim milk instead by full-fat milk for extra calories.
Note: This recipe contains affiliate links. You can read my disclosure here.
- ¼ cup (60 ml) dried blueberries
- 1 large graham cookie, crushed
- 3 tbsp. (45 ml) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 3 tbsp. (45 ml) powdered skim milk
- Bowl to eat (you could always eat directly in the bag, no judgement here!)
- Spork or spoon
- Mix in plastic bag #1: blueberries and the crushed graham cookies.
- Mix in plastic bag #2: pudding mix and powdered skim milk
- Add ½ cup (125 ml) of cold water to bag # 2.
- Mix well by shaking the bag for a few minutes.
- Wait for at least 1 hour for the mix to thicken up.
- Add the blueberries and graham cookies. Enjoy!