Note: This recipe contains affiliate links. You can read my disclosure here.
- 1 ½ cup (375 ml) dry tortellini (Can be found in the pasta section of most grocery stores)
- 3 tbsp (45 ml) dried tomato powder*
- ¼ cup ( 60 ml) dried spinach
- ½ cup (125 ml) whole milk powder
- ¼ cup ( 60 ml) parmesan cheese
- 2 tsp (10 ml) dried basil
- Stove + fuel
- Pot large enough for 2 liters (8 cups)
- Wooden spoon to mix
- Bowls to eat (you could always eat directly in the pot, no judgement here!)
- Sporks or forks!
- Mix in plastic bag #1: pasta and tomato powder.
- Mix in plastic bag #2: parmesan cheese, basil, dried spinach and whole milk powder.
- Bring 3 cups (750 ml) of water to boil.
- Add the content of bag #1 and cook pasta until ready. Remove from heat.
- Add the content of bag #2.
- Mix well.