Cocoa nibs provide a nice crunch to this oatmeal as well as balancing perfectly the sweetness of raspberries. This oatmeal will sustain you for hours with 28g of protein and 15g of fiber per serving.
Note: This recipe contains affiliate links. You can read my disclosure here.
- ½ cup (125 ml) quick oats
- 4 tbsp. (60 ml) skim milk powder
- 4 tbsp. (60 ml) freeze dried raspberries
- 4 tbsp. (60 ml) roasted sliced almonds
- 2 tbsp. (30 ml) roasted cocoa nibs
- 1 tbsp. (15 ml) brown sugar
- 1 pinch of salt
- Stove + fuel
- Pot to boil water
- Bowl to eat
- sporks or forks!
- Mix in a plastic bag: mix all the ingredients
- Bring to boil about 1 cup of water.
- Pour boiling water over dry ingredients and mix.
- Wait for a few minutes and enjoy!