Rich in flavors, this autumnal curry will satisfy hungry backpackers with 28.2 g of protein per servings! Pretty good for a vegan dish!
Note: This recipe contains affiliate links. You can read my disclosure here.
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) curry powder
- 2 tsp (10 ml) pumpkin spices
- ½ tsp (2 ml) fennel seeds
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) vegetable broth powder
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) pumpkin powder
- ½ cup (120 ml) red lentils (also called “coral” lentils)
- ⅓ cup (80 ml) long grain rice
- 1 package (5.25 oz or 150 g) of coconut milk powder
- Stove + fuel
- Pot large enough for 2 liters (8 cups)
- Wooden spoon to mix
- Bowls to eat (you could always eat directly in the pot, no judgement here!)
- sporks or spoon
- Mix all the dry ingredients, except the coconut powder in a bag #1.
- Write recipe instructions on bag.
- Bring to boil 3 cups of water.
- Had content of bag #1 and let simmer for about 15 minutes or until lentils and rice are cooked.
- Add coconut milk.
- Mix well and enjoy!