Couscous for breakfast? Why not! With orange zest and orange flavored cranberry, it is literally a feast! It is as easy as oatmeal to prepare and it makes a nice change.
Note: This recipe contains affiliate links. You can read my disclosure here.
- ⅓ cup (80 ml) medium couscous
- 4 tbsp. (60 ml) skim milk powder
- 4 tbsp. (60 ml) orange flavored dried cranberries
- 4 tbsp. (60 ml) sliced roasted almonds
- 2 tsp. (10 ml) brown sugar
- ½ tsp. (2.5 ml) dehydrated orange zest*
- Stove + fuel
- Pot to boil water
- Bowls to eat
- sporks or forks!
- Mix in a plastic bag: mix all the ingredients
- Bring to boil about 1 cup of water.
- Pour boiling water over dry ingredients and mix.
- Wait for about 5 minutes and enjoy!