This delicious and somewhat special oatmeal (chocolate for breakfast!) is filling with 18g of protein and 9g of fiber.
Note: This recipe contains affiliate links. You can read my disclosure here.
- 1½ cup (375 ml) quick oats
- ½ cup (125 ml) skim milk powder
- 3 tbsp. (45 ml) coconut milk powder
- 4 tbsp. (60 ml) cocoa powder
- ½ cup (125 ml) banana chips
- ½ cup (125 ml) sweetened and shredded dried coconut
- 3 tbsp. (45 ml) sugar
- Stove + fuel
- Pot to boil water
- Bowls to eat
- sporks or forks!
- Mix in a plastic bag: mix all the ingredients
- Bring to boil about 3 cup of water.
- Divide dry mix into 3 bowls.
- Pour boiling water over dry ingredients and mix.
- Wait for a few minutes and enjoy!