Pancakes are delicious at home and even better on the trail. Topped with real maple syrup and it is pretty close to perfection. Add a fresh coffee and you are in breakfast paradise!
Note: This recipe contains affiliate links. You can read my disclosure here.
- ⅔ cup (150 ml) all-purpose flour
- 4 tbsp. (60 ml) skim milk powder
- 4 tbsp. (60 ml) dehydrated whole eggs
- 4 tbsp. (60 ml) real maple syrup
- 2 tsp. (10 ml) baking powder
- ½ cup (125 ml) dried blueberries
- 1 pinch of salt
- 2 tbsp. (30 ml) canola oil
- Stove + fuel
- lightweight non-stick pan
- Bowl or plate to eat
- sporks or forks!
- Mix all the ingredients, except oil in a plastic bag.
- Pour canola oil in a leakproof container.
- Add about ¾ cup (175 ml) of cold water to the plastic bag.
- Close the plastic bag and mix well the batter by shaking the bag.
- Put some oil in the pan and pour some of the batter.
- Cook at low temperature for a few minutes and flip the pancake halfway.
- Remove from the pan when cooked and repeat until there is no more batter.