These pancakes contain 5g of protein more than our other pancake recipe, thanks to the generous amounts of whole milk powder and dehydrated eggs.
Note: This recipe contains affiliate links. You can read my disclosure here.
- ½ cup (125 ml) all-purpose flour
- ⅓ cup (80 ml) dehydrated whole eggs
- ½ cup (125 ml) whole milk powder
- 2 tsp. (10 ml) baking powder
- ¾ cup (175 ml) freeze dried strawberries and bananas
- 1 pinch of salt
- 2 tbsp. (30 ml) canola oil
- 4 tbsp. (60 ml) real maple syrup
- Stove + fuel
- lightweight non-stick pan
- Bowl or plate to eat
- sporks or forks!
- Mix all the ingredients, except oil and maple syrup in a plastic bag.
- Pour canola oil and maple syrup in separate leakproof containers.
- Add about 1 cup (250 ml) of cold water to the content of plastic bag.
- Close the plastic bag and mix well the batter by shaking the bag.
- Put some oil in the pan and pour some of the batter.
- Cook at low temperature for a few minutes and flip the pancake halfway.
- Remove from the pan when cooked and repeat until there is no more batter.
- Enjoy with maple syrup!