Note: This recipe contains affiliate links. You can read my disclosure here.
- ½ cup (125 ml) Pearl Couscous (also called “Israeli Couscous”)
- ⅓ cup (80 ml) dried tropical fruits *
- ⅓ cup (80 ml) whole milk powder
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) sweetened coconut flakes
- Stove + fuel
- Pot large enough for 1.5 liters (6 cups)
- Wooden spoon to mix
- Bowl to eat (you could always eat directly in the pot, no judgement here!)
- Spork or fork!
- Mix in plastic bag #1: couscous and dried fruits
- Mix in plastic bag #2: whole milk powder and coconut flakes.
- Bring 2 cups (500 ml) of water to boil.
- Add the content of bag #1 and cook couscous until ready (about 10 minutes). Remove from heat.
- Add the content of bag #2.
- Mix well.