Hashbrowns ready in less time that needed to pack your camp in the morning!
Note: This recipe contains affiliate links. You can read my disclosure here.
- 1 cup (250 ml) freeze dried cheddar cheese
- ¼ cup ( 60 ml) dried chives
- ¼ cup (60 ml) real crumbled bacon (the ones for salads)
- 4.2 oz. (119g) dehydrated hashbrowns potatoes
- ½ cup (125 ml) dried bell peppers
- 1 tbsp dried marjolam
- Stove + fuel
- Pot to boil water
- 2 1-quart mylar bags
- 2 clips to hold the mylar bags closed
- Sporks or forks!
- Split the ingredients in the 2 mylar bags.
- Use clips to close the mylar bags.
- Bring to boil about 2 cups of water.
- Pour 1 cup of boiling water in each bag.
- Wait 12 minutes or until the ingredients are fully rehydrated.
- Mix and enjoy!